This week HR person Kyoko and Trainer Carlos come in to explain what it’s like to work at the unique “school”, that is known as My Gym. Definitely off the beaten path in terms of the old standard Eikaiwa or ALT jobs. Enjoooy.
[Find a Job: JobsinJapan.com]
[Leave a Review (You Rock): iTunes]
- 02:59 – Intro – Who are you guys?
- 04:30 – What’s special about My Gym?
- 08:30 – Is sales a big part of the job?
- 11:54 – What’s the most common resume mistakes you see?
- 12:45 – What makes a bad teacher?
- 17:20 – What are some things that you wish you knew when you first came to Japan?
- 22:10 – Final Advice
Every episode of the podcast is available on iTunes, Android, and Stitcher. Make sure to subscribe to the show so that you don’t miss out on any new episodes as they’re released. All ratings and reviews are also greatly appreciated.
Thanks for listening!