This week Philip from the dispatch company Wing drops in to take us through his path from teacher in Taiwan to HR manager in Tokyo. We also learn about the Tokyo Global Gateway in Odaiba, Tokyo which will open soon. Enjooooy.
- 1:55 – How Philip found his first job in Japan from his previous job in Taiwan
- 5:29 – How he networked to find his next job in Japan
- 11:38 – Transitioning from Eikaiwa Manager to HR Manager with a different company
- 17:00 – Cool new school idea Tokyo Global Gateway
- 21:20 – Common Mistakes on Resumes and at Interviews
- 24:45 – Is HR a good next step from being a teacher in Japan?
- 28:15 – Future outlook for teaching in Japan on the compensation side of things
- 30:20 – Final Advice
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS