This week entrepreneur Hee Gun drops in to share his unique story of creating the unique space known as Nishiogi Place. Listen, learn, and be unique.
[Find a Job: JobsinJapan.com]
[Leave a Review (You Rock): iTunes]
- 02:10 – What is Nishiogi Place?
- 05:40 – Why did you choose to go to college in the US after high school in Japan?
- 09:40 – How did you pitch your idea to get your business license?
- 15:00 – What is your meet-up strategy?
- 19:30 – Is Tokyo the best place to start a business in Japan?
- 20:23 – Police Sirens
- 25:20 – What do I do if I have a great idea like you?
- 27:52 – Closing Advice
Every episode of the podcast is available on iTunes, Android, and Stitcher. Make sure to subscribe to the show so that you don’t miss out on any new episodes as they’re released. All ratings and reviews are also greatly appreciated.
Thanks for listening!