This week I talk to sake brewer Andrew, about how he got his job, what each day entails, and what its like to work for 6 months without a single day off! The passion Andrew has for sake is very clear, and it is always fun to talk to people doing the exact job they want to be doing. Enjoy!
[Find a Job: JobsinJapan.com]
[Leave a Review (You Rock): iTunes]
- 03:00 – Intro
- 04:00 – What got Andrew into Japan in the first place (enough to take it as a major in college)
- 07:00 – How Andrew got his job at a sake brewery
- 11:58 – What was it like starting at the brewery? What did the other workers think?
- 14:00 – What an average day is like for Andrew
- 25:20 – What makes different sakes unique?
- 29:05 – The future of Andrew’s career in sake
- 40:20 – Best way to drink sake?
Every episode of the podcast is available on iTunes, Android, and Stitcher. Make sure to subscribe to the show so that you don’t miss out on any new episodes as they’re released. All ratings and reviews are also greatly appreciated.
Thanks for listening!