Full job description
Elevated Leads is a performance marketing company that mainly focuses on the casino vertical within the iGaming industry. We’re a small team in an industry that changes quickly, so creativity and being able to work on your own are skills that we value a lot.
Working at Elevated Leads comes with a lot of flexibility, as you can both set your own schedule and work from wherever you want.
Our new team member will receive training and a great knowledge base of the affiliate marketing industry tools and workflows. The work environment is very welcoming and open-minded, we encourage innovative ideas and love making them a reality. Lastly, if you’re driven you can easily climb the corporate ladder and become a co-owner.
- Remote full-time/part-time.
- Manage the content of websites, driving traffic, optimizing, and making relevant content.
- Working with colleagues to improve conversion rates and site functionality.
- Work with the team to continue developing the site for a better user experience.
- Edit and write new SEO friendly page content
- Design, build and publish pages in the CMS
- Keyword research from SEO tools
- Fluent in Japanese & English.
- Able to work at a fast pace and with discretion.
- Have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Have strong writing and communication skills.
- Basic understanding of search engine behavior.
- Familiarity with WordPress or other tools for building websites
- Previous content writing experience
- Previous SEO experience/knowledge
- Link building experience (tools like Ahrefs, Semrush, Majestic, etc)
- Other language skills
- Data entry experience
- Basic Photoshop/graphic design skills
- MS Office Suite skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
What a day can look like:
- 08.30-09.00 Catch up on emails/skype and schedule your day.
- 09.00-10.00 Researching online for new content to write about or new ideas to pursue
- 10.00-10.30 Discussion and catch up with the team regarding specific decisions, progress on tasks, potential new ideas etc.
- 10.30-11.00 Swedish fika.
- 11.00-12.00 Set up optimized deals and negotiate new/current deals with operators
- 12.00-13.00 Lunch
- 13.00-16.00 Write and publish new content. Research new markets and keywords.