Green Bear English is an international preschool / kindergarten founded in 2001, aiming to give children an international standardized education. We want children to learn through having fun and enjoying each day they come to Green Bear. Our school encourages teachers and children to learn through fun and focuses on their early learning of fundamentals.
Our Green Bear graduate students are actively pursuing their future in a variety of fields.
Green Bear is rapidly growing in size. We currently have more than 600 students enrolling every year.
We are now looking for teachers to further strengthen and grow with our school.
Teachers who want to have fun teaching, be apart of a team, work in a positive environment and help each other grow should definitely apply.
- Full-time classroom teacher for a minimum of one year contract.
- Children’s ages ranging from 2 to 16 years old.
- Work Hours: 9:30-18:30 / 10:00 ~ 19:00 ( Monday ~ Friday or Tuesday ~ Saturday )
(Starting and finishing hours depending on the class you are in charge of.)
- Classroom teaching hours start from 9:50 ~ 14:30 or from 15:00 ~ 19:00 The rest of the day should be spent for preparation, meetings or if you have any afternoon classes.
- Roughly 15 ~ 20 children in the class. Each class has a Japanese bilingual partner teacher.
- Chance of promotion depends on your skill level and developmental growth.
- 6 weeks paid holidays. (Golden week, summer and winter.)
****** Preferred qualifications. *******
- Someone who can follow our curriculum but also be creative in coming up with new ideas.
- Co-work well with a partner teacher and other teachers at the school.
- Well mannered.
- Good communication skills with management and teachers.
- Enthusiastic about kids everyday growth, have a flexible and patient approach accounting for the weaknesses and strengths of each child.
- Creativity in generating a unique approach to capture children’s attention.
- Enjoys teaching and has fun doing it.
- Can be silly and joke around with children.
Sorry, we couldn't find any results.
Please try different search terms.