- Teachers will be required to work independently in classes of 5-6 students between the ages of 2 - 82.
- Teachers will generally work 6-7 hours a day with two days off a week. There are five weeks of paid holidays a year.
- Teachers must be organized, positive and creative. We always welcome new ideas.
- Teachers must have enough mobility to sing, dance and play with children of all ages.
- Teachers must have experience teaching children.
Are you a bundle of energy? Enthusiastic about teaching and needing the perfect place to reach your potential? We are looking for a new member to join our team in Suzuka starting in spring 2017. We need a reliable person to teach all ages from 2 to 82! The majority of work is with children so experience teaching that age group is a must.
We are looking for someone reliable and motivated to positively contribute to our family environment. The candidate will be required to demonstrate they possess both classroom management skills as well organisational ability to manage their time productively. The applicant must also enjoying singing and dancing with children. Being able to relate and have fun with the kids is a must.
The successful applicant will be encouraged to grow creatively in the position and come up with fun and entertaining lesson plans, along with the required curriculum, which will be rewarded through both summer and winter bonuses and incentives throughout the year. Hard work will be rewarded in our school-- how many English Schools can guarantee you that? Come work with us and you will be treated as you deserve to be treated: as a respected professional.
We apologise but applicants with no teaching experience will not be contacted for an interview. Basic Japanese is desired but not required.