Founded in 1957, Joseph Ribkoff is an iconic designer, manufacturer and distributor of fashionable women’s apparel which is designed, sewn and produced in Canada and sold to 62 international markets.
They are headquartered in Montreal where 300 of their 400 employees are based. The Montreal location includes the corporate offices, production and warehouse facilities.
Joseph Ribkoff's reputation is built on the versatility, affordability and quality of their collections along with their unmatched excellence in customer service. While many fashion houses have faced significant headwinds, Joseph Ribkoff continues to grow revenue and profitability year after year. Today, Joseph Ribkoff proudly stands out as one of the leading exporters in the Canadian fashion industry.
To learn more about Joseph Ribkoff, please visit: www.josephribkoff.com OBJECTIVE:
We started to sell in Japan in 2016. The response that we have toward our product is great. We are now looking for a full time competitive sales agent to build a customer base and develop new sales strategies in the region of Osaka.
The Sales agent will play a key role in developing the market in the country.EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum three years of sales experiences / customer service, preferably in fashion
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, dynamic and quota-driven environment
- Able to work autonomously
- Hold a valid driver’s license and passport
- Travel required
- English a must