Position- IT Support Engineer
Duration- Full Time
AVASO Technology Solutions is currently seeking a Desktop Engineer with a passion for IT area.
As an AVASO employee, you will be part of a global organization who provides IT Services to big national as well as international clients across multiple industries.
AVASO offers you an excellent growth opportunity with a strong global company and good salary
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure the functionality.
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Respond, troubleshoot and resolve L2 issues
- Manage and maintain network operations of multiple vendors through effective installation and configuration
Qualifications & Requirements
- Exceptional technical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Work permit
- Japanese speaking, English writing and speaking skills.