One of the trusted Screen solution company with more than 45,000 organizations worldwide. Serve different industries such as financial services, retail, technology, healthcare and transportation.
Position: Japanese Client Specialist
Industry: Screening Solutions Company
Work Schedule: Dayshift
- 13th month pay
- Health card for regular employee + 2 dependents
- Group life insurance
- Rice allowance
- 25 leave credits (5 convertible to cash + 5 carryover the following year)
- Maternity Leave (paid by the company on top of the SSS payment)
- Japanese National or Filipino fluent in Japanese Language (oral and written) with good english communication skills
- Can speak Keigo and can read and write advanced kanji
- JLPT N1-N2 Passer or Level
- Open for Graduates and Undergraduates
- With Customer service background
- Responsible for providing the highest possible level of customer care via email and phone
- Work closely with the Operations and Account Management Teams to ensure that the company meets the expectations of its clients and delivers a ‘Total Customer Experience
- Report to Customer Care Team Leader
- Ensures that deadlines and Service Level Agreements are adhered to.
- Perform clear and professional communication throughout the background screening process of Client and customer
- Meet monthly and annual goals of the company
- HR interview
- written exam in Japanese (Both typing and handwritten)
- Peer interview with Japanese-speaking employee
- Interview with Team Leader
- Final interview with Customer Care Manager
Send your resume at [email protected]
Contact us through:
LINE ID: j-k_jpteam
Contact Person: Ms.Eya
For more job openings for Japanese speakers, you may visit our website at https://jknetwork-jobs.com
We are providing free bilingual career consultation!
Refer your friends and receive bonuses!
Get hired through our company and be entitled to a free bilingual hoodie!
Other available Japanese Job Openings:
POSITION 1: Japanese Application Support Technician
Industry: ROHQ of the Printing Press
Salary: 65,000 – 85,000 Gross (50k basic, 15k-35k LP)
Position 2: Japanese IT Staff
Salary:40,000 – 50,000 Gross
Industry: Travel Agency
Position 3: Japanese Technical Assistant
Industry: BPO Company
We will be waiting for your application! Thank you so much and have a great day!