A friendly, hardworking conversation school
Odyssey English School, founded in 2010, is firmly established in the local area. We are expanding year by year and have a close team of all native teachers.
Our school is in a newly refurbished building with an at home feel to it which allows both students and teachers to work/study in a relaxed atmosphere.
A variety of lesson types
• small group and private lessons
• lesson time: 40 min – 60 min
• we have our own materials and curriculum but allow the teacher freedom to teach in a way that suits them and gets results
• goal: to nurture an interest in international culture, for students to have the confidence to speak their minds and be inquisitive.
There are no human tape recorders or text book sales reps here. You will give your input and work to continuously build the curriculum.
If you are better with adults we will try to schedule lessons that play to your strengths.
Work schedule and off time
• fixed weekly schedule
• 9 hours per day, 1 hour break, 5 days a week
• 5-7 weeks paid holiday
We work national holidays in order to be able to take longer periods off in a row for Golden Week, Obon, Silver Week and the end of the year.