- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- 業種 インフォメーションテクノロジー, インターネット
- Salary 4 million yen ~ 11 million yen 日本円 /年
- 英語レベル Basic Level
- 日本語レベル ビジネスレベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ Japan only
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
【About the company …】
The company is seriously trying to achieve structural reforms in the IT industry, focusing on quality, in order to deliver security, peace of mind and comfort to a society full of software. They not only focus on testing, but also in quality assurance. Their corporate culture emphasizes efficiency. The company is listed on TSE Mothers in 2014 and aims to make a “smart society that eliminates waste” and to continue self-transformation. Also, their sales went from 10 billion yen company to 100 billion yen, and they aim to become a trillion yen company.
【 Job Description 】
You will acquire know-how on software quality assurance and testing at our company, and will be responsible for test design and project member management.
■ Details of work
① Project leader
・ Quality management
-Analysis of current situation and interview
-Formulate overall test strategy
-Quality improvement proposal
-Analysis of test results (proposals for introducing test automation, proposals for reviewing quality control methods, etc.)
-Project cost management and customer negotiation, project promotion and management
* Some projects may be managed simultaneously.
・ Project management / PMO operations (in charge of large-scale or multiple projects)
-Understanding management policies and sharing on site
-Formulation of strategies to achieve goals
-Personnel evaluation and goal setting
・ Organization management
-Draft quality assurance plan
-Building a system
・ Improvement proposals and measures to improve product quality and usability
【 Requirements 】
The following applies to either
- Design experience from unit to acceptance test
- Web and open software development experience (Java / HTML / CSS)
- Experience in SI software development projects (regardless of language)
- Team management experience of 5 or more people in software development projects
- Experience creation and man-hour management ・ High communication skills
- PM / PL experience in an open system (host system) software development project at SIer for more than 3 years
- Team management experience of 5-10 people
- Experience working on software development projects of over 1 billion yen
- Experience working as a manager or manager in the quality control team of a software development project
- Experience working as a manager or manager in the organization’s quality control department
- English ability that enables conversations without business problems
- Those who can sympathize with the business contents and vision of the company
- Those who can work with a sense of motivation, motivation and responsibility
- Those who have a fun working attitude
- Those who can accept things honestly
▼ Possible career paths for Project Leaders
- A large scale of about 50 to 500 million yen, 10 to 100 people or
- You will be in charge of multiple projects and promote the project.
- Planning and designing quality assurance plans while managing members
- Customer negotiation, project promotion and project management.
- While in charge of issue management and progress management, we propose systematic BPR to customers,
- You will manage and promote the project.
- You will have good communication with the customer and build a continuous relationship.
【 Working time 】
【 Welfare 】
Prenatal and childbirth, childcare, nursing care leave system ・Complimentary social insurance ・ Commutation allowance ・ Selective defined contribution pension system ・ Skill-up support (qualification support) system ・ In-house recruitment system ・ Technical study group ・ In-house exchange meeting “TEL @ CAFE ・ Share grant ESOP trust system ・ Health insurance association (Tokyo Information Service Industry Health Insurance Association) partner facility available ・ Bicycle commuting system ・ Department, circle activity ・ Various internal events (year-end party, Meister Award), etc.
【 Holiday 】
<120 days or more annual holiday>
- 2 days a week (Saturday and Sunday)
- Summer vacation
- New Year holiday
- Paid leave (10-20 days)
- Congratulations or condolences leave
- (Marriage leave, child marriage leave, spouse birth leave, etc.)