- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- Salary ¥1500 ~ ¥2200 日本円 / レッスン
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル Not necessary
- 国内の応募者に限定？ Japan only
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written).
- Availability during peak hours of operation is highly desirable
- Japanese bank account required.
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification valued.
- Must be comfortable using a computer.
- Non-teaching career progression opportunities available
Gaba is delighted to announce that we are now recruiting for our latest studio in Hiroshima!
With almost 50 studios across Japan already operating, Hiroshima Learning Studio marks Gaba’s first location in the Chugoku region. The learning studio is placed in the heart of the business district, only a few minutes from Hatchobori station and is easily accessible via the Hiroden Main Line and other transport routes.
We are extremely excited about finding great new Instructors to join our team and develop this fantastic, new location. Career progression and long-term opportunities available.
Successful candidates can expect to:
- Teach 1-to-1 lessons
- Teach primarily adults with the option to teach kids and corporate lessons
- Design your own teaching schedule, customizing your income
- Work in a professional environment, Learning Studios (LS)
- Develop teaching skills and future career
General eligibility criteria:
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written)
- Availability during hours of peak operation is highly desirable
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification highly valued
- Japanese bank account required
All successful applicants will be asked to attend 3 days of Initial Certification before starting to teach, which will be held from 10am – 7pm each day.