- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- Salary ¥1500 ~ ¥2200 日本円 / レッスン
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル Not necessary
- 国内の応募者に限定？ Japan only
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written).
- Availability during peak hours of operation is highly desirable
- Japanese bank account required.
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification valued.
- Must be comfortable using a computer.
- Non-teaching career progression opportunities available
Gaba is looking for experienced English instructors to start teaching in Shinagawa!
Based in the center of the Shinagawa business area and only a few minutes walk from both JR Shinagawa and Keikyu Shinagawa, Gaba’s learning studio is an accessible location with a corporate, professional appeal.
Gaba also offers full schedule independence, allowing you to choose the times and dates that you wish to be made available to teach.
Non-teaching career progression opportunities available
Successful candidates can expect to:
- Teach 1-to-1 lessons
- Teach primarily adults with the option to teach kids and corporate lessons
- Design your own teaching schedule, customizing your income
- Teach in a professional environment, Learning Studios (LS)
- Develop teaching skills and future career
General eligibility criteria:
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written)
- Availability during hours of peak operation is highly desirable
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification highly valued
- Japanese bank account required
All successful applicants will be asked to attend 3 days of Initial Certification before starting to teach, which will be held from 10am – 7pm each day.