- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥2,500 - ¥2,500 / レッスン (1 lesson is 50 minutes. Travel expenses will be covered - Maximum 1,000 yen per day)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
- Proper visa allowing to work part time.
- Needs energy, happiness and creativity to make a class fun. for children.
- Native-level English speaker
- Happy and creative teacher who can make lessons fun for students.
- Teacher should be a team player and flexible for teaching ideas
We need a part-time teacher for both Ikebukuro (Tokyo) and Kawaoge school (Saitama).
The students are from 3 year old to a high school student. The average number of students of a class is 4, and the max is 8 students.
When teaching very young students classes, you will work with a Japanese coordinator as a team teaching style.
【Ikebukuro School - Tokyo】
【Kawagoe School - Saitama】
Nissait English school was established in 1973, and we have been seeking a higher education for our students.
At Nissait we can offer you an opportunity to expand your teaching ability through our school's environment and experience the lifestyle here in Japan. Our staff are friendly and our schools have a warm home feeling to them. Our school really cares how much each student can improve his/her English. If you want to have just fun with kids, our school is not for you. In order to increase our efficiency of teaching, Nissait has a very unique teaching style to have a Japanese coordinator in young students' classes. Japanese coordinators make lesson plans with teachers together and in class they show demonstrations for students to understand better. Our students come only once a week, but you can see their improvement is huge.
We create a great opportunity for our students to expand their interest in learning English through many kinds of activities like Christmas plays, Halloween parties and annual outdoor events such as barbecuing, a day trip to a zoo or an aquarium.
Ikebukuro school is only 3 minutes walk from the east exit of JR Ikebukuro station. Kawagoe school is just in front of Honkawagoe station (Seibu-Shinjuku Line) or 10 minutes-walk from Kawagoe station (JR/ Tobu-tojo line ) which is only 30 minutes train ride from Ikebukuro.
- Part-time position on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
We are a family orientated school and we enjoy our company’s outings, too!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- We are planning to take our students to our day trip to Aqua World Aquarium in Ibaraki by chartered bus on May 21, and June 25th. If you are interested in this, we may want you to come as well. The pay is 10,000 yen and the lunch will be provided.
Please apply with your resume, cover letter and current photo. Please put "bananas" in your cover letter in a humorous way. Applicants without this will not be considered. We look forward to hearing from you.
* Teaching experience is not necessary. However, you should be eager to learn new things and have a passion for teaching. If you meet these criteria, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
1-15-3 Higasi-Ikebukuro, Toshima-ku, Tokyo