- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥260,000 - ¥300,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Have a university degree.
- Have at least 1 year of experience teaching children in Japan.
- Be professional, hard-working, passionate, energetic, and love working with children.
Do you love spending time with kids?
Do you feel that kids respond better to exciting, energetic activities and lessons?
At TIS Group, we believe that kids will learn most effectively in an environment that is fun and active, so these are our foremost goals when teaching our students. If you love bringing smiles to children's faces and making them laugh with your silliness and jokes, this may be the right position for you.
- The position is Monday to Friday.
- Hours are from approximately 10:00 - 18:00.
- The schedule is consistent weekly (same schools each week).
- Morning classes are for groups of twenty to thirty children between 3 and 6 years of age.
- Afternoon classes are up to fifteen students between 3 and 11 years of age.
- All classes are divided by age group.
- The maximum teaching time per day is 5 hours.
- Approximately two hours of teaching in the morning.
- Approximately four x 45-minute classes in the afternoon.
There are currently two positions available in the Saitama Area:
This schedule would be ideal for someone living in the Omiya/Urawa area. The kindergartens on this schedule are located near or accessed from the following stations:
This schedule would be ideal for someone living in the Koshigaya or Nishiarai area. The kindergartens on this schedule are located near, or accessed from the following stations:
The start date for these positions will be as soon as the right candidates are available.
We are looking for confident, dedicated, and energetic teachers to fill EFL positions at kindergartens around the Saitama area. Candidates with a university degree and at least one year of experience working with children are preferred. Candidates must also be passionate, energetic, and hard-working.
- Competitive remuneration package based on teaching ability
- Fully reimbursed transportation
- Enrollment into Japan's social insurance and pension system (shakai-houken)
- Excellent training
- An online support site
- A structured curriculum (including plans and core materials) that also allows for teacher creativity
- A team of 10 trainers and managers to provide ongoing support
- Base and incentive bonus
- Minimum of 4 weeks holiday time
- Opportunities for promotion
- A team of 54 dedicated and professional teachers that teach at close to 300 schools nationwide
- Resumes will be screened to check that minimum requirements are met.
- Candidates will be contacted to arrange (face-to-face or via Zoom).
- Candidates will be asked to bring their residence card, passports, copies of qualifications, and letters of reference.
- Successful candidates will be offered the opportunity to teach a short, 10-minute trial lesson.
- For candidates unable to travel to Tokyo, a mock lesson may be recorded and sent to us.
- Successful candidates will be offered a follow-up interview.
- A final decision will be made, and the successful candidate will start as soon as they are available.
Thank you for your time.
We look forward to receiving your application.