- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥2,000 - ¥2,600 / 時間
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
We are seeking teachers for our international team who:
・are native (or native-level) English speakers
・are culturally sensitive, professional, and have excellent communication skills
・are passionate about teaching children (mainly students under 12 years old)
・can easily build a rapport with young students and their families
・are CURRENTLY living in Japan, have permission to work and can attend
interviews in Tokyo
■About BE studio
BE studio values students' "BE YOURSELF" and "WANT TO BE".
We believe that every student is different, and that for every 100 students in our classrooms there are 100 different stories. BE studio aims to support the development of our students, so that they are able to cooperate with people from all over the world, creating new value through heartfelt communication.
■Why BE Studio
● Game focused learning which allows students to enjoy English
● Lesson plans provided, so little preparation is needed
● Maximum of eight regular students per lesson
● Japanese lesson partner in the plaza with you (for the younger students)
● Fixed yearly schedule available where you will continue to nurture the growth of the
same students (regular teacher)
● Enrollment in the social insurance (shakai-hoken) when meeting all the requirements
● Ongoing training and support provided and dedicated mentors to help you on an
● Video lessons offered to students and instructors to practice the lesson content
● Transportation costs fully covered
● Visa support is available in some cases
■ Work schedule
・From one day a week.
・Work hours: generally 3 to 6 classes between 10:00-20:00*
Type A - Hourly rate between 2,000 and 2,600 yen / teaching hour
Type B - Daily rate between 10,000 and 15,000 yen / 7-hour or 8-hour shift
Benesse BE studio is looking for teachers who have great passion for working with children.
If you enjoy having fun with children, or being part of witnessing their growth and development, BE studio may be a good place for you:
・Prepare for the lessons (set up the classroom, review lesson plans, clean up materials)
・Deliver 40 or 60 minute group lessons (maximum of 8 students / class)
・Work together with school staff to provide high quality lessons and customer service.
・Deliver special lessons and participate in seasonal events
・All lesson plans will be provided and related materials will be ready at each school location.