- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
Essential teaching requirements include:
- Native or Fluent English speaker.
- At least one year of teaching experience face-to-face with young children. (Aged of 3 up to 12 years old)
- Familiarity with best practice methodologies as they apply to teaching a diverse student body as well as evidence of recent professional growth activities
- Willingness to follow Foundation’s lesson plans using materials provided.
- Comfort in contributing to and working in a team environment.
- Must be active and energetic, and have enthusiasm for teaching children.
- Professional with excellent communication skills.
- Punctual, responsible, flexible, and reliable.
- Currently residing in Japan with a valid working visa.
Foundations International School in Tokyo is seeking a Qualified Contract Part-Time teacher.
We are looking for an enthusiastic qualified teacher | educator. We seek an individual who is passionate about education and willing and able to contribute to our school and student life in a wide variety of ways. We teach children aged from 18 months to 12 years old at our school through activities such as music, arts, crafts, science, and games in order to develop their imagination and create an engaging environment where our children have fun while learning English.
- Lesson Planning based on class goals and expectations.
- Creation of a positive learning environment.
- Developing strategies for guiding positive behavior in children.
- Building positive and open communication with children, family, and staff.
- Preparation of the assessment portfolio and progress reports.
- Development strategies to enhance English proficiency in children.
- Preparing & attending school events.
Range: JPY 1,500 - JPY 2,000 per hour in class. (based on experience and qualifications)
Initial 40 hours: JPY 1,500 per hour through the training and probationary period.
Working Days: Tuesday /Wednesday/ Thursday 14:30 – 18:00 Saturday 9:00 - 13:00
*At least 2 days per week
*Occasional Special Events held on Saturdays and Sundays.
Starting Date: October 2023
Location: Heiwadai Nerima-ku, Tokyo
Train Station Name: Location: Heiwadai station on Yurakucho | Fukutoshin line
References: Two references required.
Application Method: Please apply with Resume, Photo, and Cover Letter.
*Only matched candidates will be contacted for this position.
Nerimaku Hayamiya 2-19-13 2F