- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥250,000 / 月 (Negotiable)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- We want to hire a native English speaker from a country in which English is the primary language.
- At least one year teaching experience at any level is expected.
- Japanese fluency is a plus but not required.
We are a family oriented eikaiwa school established in 2014. We have steadily grown and are looking for the right person to continue helping us grow while also making sure they are taken care of financially and professionally. We have a very nice and loyal customer base because we deal honestly with everyone and have a great time teaching students of all ages. We teach children in the afternoon and evening, shifting to mostly adults at night. We provide training and in class support when needed.
Full-Time Teaching Position
Teaching students ages 3 to adults. The teacher will be responsible for teaching classes, preparing for class and events, ongoing development of the curriculum, school marketing and promotion. Deliver trial lessons to new students and level checks for placement.
- The work week is 5 working days between Monday and Saturday and 8 hours a day. We are open from 11 am to 9 pm weekdays and 10 am to 7 pm on Saturdays.
We are looking for a teacher who will:
- enjoy teaching children
- be friendly and outgoing
- be hungry/motivated
- be reliable
- be a team player
- Golden Week 5 days.
- Summer break during Obon week.
- Christmas and New Year's break is usually 2 weeks.
- National health insurance (Shakai Hoken)
- Pension (Nenkin)
- Visa sponsorship
- Housing assistance
- Located in a convenient part of Kumamoto close to public transportation. The biggest park and lake are nearby along with plenty of restaurants and places to shop with easy access to downtown.
- Starting ¥250,000 (Negotiable)