- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥3,020 / 単位時間 (3,020 per 50 minutes / 1,510 per 25 minutes)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
- Current visa providing the right to work in Japan
- Stable internet connection & computer
- Previous business experience is a plus
- There is no visa sponsorship for overseas applicants who wish to come and work in Japan
- Have their Japan Tax Invoice ID or can apply immediately for it
In the past months, TORAIZ's customer base has grown and our current coaches' schedules are full. We are looking for qualified English coaches for online and/or in-person classes.
We use the term “Coach” instead of “Teacher/Instructor ” as our Coaches do not drill students in grammar and phonics, but use a holistic and goal-oriented approach to have our students (mainly executives and professionals) reach their English communication goals.
IDEAL COACH CANDIDATES PROFILE:
- able to work from home
- experienced and professional
- in-depth knowledge of English grammar
- excellent communication and people skills
- able to operate a computer and know how to use Google Drive, Outlook, Excel
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
- Motivating students to maximize output
- Coaches are not required to teach grammar
- Understanding the student’s goal and combining it with the target language
- Providing high-quality, level-appropriate, goal-oriented lessons
- Creating a welcoming environment for students to actively communicate
- Ensuring the customer’s experience at TORAIZ meets or exceeds their expectations
- Proactively communicating with team members regarding customer progress, strengths and challenges, and program/lesson material recommendations
As our students are busy professionals, most classes are either morning (between 5:30-9:55 hrs), in the evenings (from 18:00 hrs -), or on Saturdays. Applicants are invited to work either mornings, evenings or both. Applicants are expected to work a minimum of 15 hours. Of course, if conditions are satisfactorily met we are more than happy to grow these hours. This time schedule has also proven to be popular for those who wish to have a supplement to their income as the hours are outside of traditional hours.
Note: we do offer classes during normal business hours; however these are not the core working hours.
TYPES OF ONLINE LESSONS:
- Private Lessons: 25 mins online
- Group Lessons: 50 mins online
Group lessons are available on Tuesday to Friday at 19:00 - 20:50 & Saturday from 10:00 - 16:50.
*Face to Face lessons - Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, we are unable to accurately state when these lessons will resume in full. If you are interested in teaching at one of our centers, please make note of this in your cover letter and location (Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka or Nagoya) you are interested in.
- ¥3, 020 per 50-minute online/face-to-face group lesson
- ¥1, 510 per 25-minute online lesson
ABOUT TORAIZ AND CLIENTELE (Your students)
TORAIZ is on the high-end market of the English Language Communication industry. Our customers have the financial means and motivation to reach their goal within a year. Studying English is not a hobby but an investment in themselves. They range from CEOs, company Presidents, well-positioned public servants, professional football players, doctors, movie directors etc.
BENEFITS OF BEING A TORAIZ COACH
- Meet interesting students who require your expertise to move forward
- The opportunity to broaden your coaching experience in the digital world
- All coaching materials are online
- Work hours that suit your professional and family life
- Visa sponsorship is a possibility if conditions are satisfactorily met
A LITTLE ABOUT TORAIZ
TORAIZ was started by former Softbank Executive and renowned entrepreneur Mr. Takenobu Miki. Our program is aimed at providing the most efficient method for students to master English communication over a one-year span through lessons with native-level coaches, and daily support from bilingual Japanese consultants
TORAIZ Program Outline:
- Deliver maximum benefit in a limited time (1 year)
- Establish English as a tool for student’s personal development
- Coach students towards developing autonomy to attain their goals
TORAIZ METHOD AND LESSONS
TORAIZ provides our students with a combination of online individual and group lessons, as well as face-to-face group lessons at our centers in Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka and Nagoya. The lessons are focused on improving general communication ability while focusing on the individual goal of the student.
Please apply with your Resume, Photo and Cover letter. Inform us what shifts you are interested in by starting the application with 'Morning bird' for morning shifts or 'Night owl' for evening shifts. Additionally, we are prioritising applicants with morning availability as this is our current market demand. Due to the large number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted for this position.
〒106-0032 東京都港区六本木4-8-7 六本木三河台ビル6階 トライオン株式会社(受付5F)