- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥200,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
Suitable candidates must
- Currently reside in Japan
- Be a native-level English speaker, or be bilingual Japanese
- Have at least two years' experience teaching children aged 18 or below
- Be currently residing in Osaka, or be willing to commute from a neighbouring prefecture
- Have a passion for teaching English to children!
We are looking for a creative and innovative teacher to join the opening staff of Colourful English Afterschool, a new afterschool 'gakudo' for elementary students aged 6-12 years old in central Osaka, located 4 mins from Teradacho on the JR Loop Line.
The day will consist of monitoring the children complete their school homework, providing snacks, preparing and teaching either a one-hour ESL lesson or a STEAM project-based activity (STEAM education teaching experience not necessary) to a group of around 10～12 children, and interacting with the children through gameplay, story time, and occasionally going to the nearby park.
A successful candidate will work within a team of three to plan and create weekly lessons, as well as take on the responsibility of developing their own curriculum/structure of lessons in accordance with the age and level of the students.
\To succeed in this role, you must/
- have the genuine interest and motivation to engage with kids and educate them
- be responsible and organized
- be able to independently produce a basic ESL curriculum for school-aged children of mixed levels
- be flexible and be able to manage multiple priorities efficiently
- be creative
- be able to work both solo and as part of a team
Monday - Friday 13:30～19:00 (including prep time before students first arrive)
- a competitive fixed ¥200,000/month
- Minimum 7 weeks of fixed holidays and certain national holidays in accordance with the school calendar
- up to ¥15,000/month transportation fee reimbursement
April 2024～March 2025
\Why Colourful English?/
Afterschools are becoming increasingly popular recently, with more and more parents choosing to place their children in English immersion daycares after their school day. We aim to meet that demand by providing a fun, nurturing, and “at home” environment, where children can also experience using English for everyday experiences outside of a typical eikaiwa classroom setting through project-based lessons in line with STEAM education. We also aim to give our staff that same fun, nurturing and at home environment, too, where within a small school, they will be given a high degree of control and a strong role of responsibility in leading the creative course of the school!
If you believe you’re the right fit to join our team, please apply with your resume including a recent photo, and answer the follow-up screening questionnaire stating what skills/experience you have would make you suitable for this position.
We look forward to reading your application!
*Only those who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview, we hope for your understanding.*
Japan, Osaka, 大阪市天王寺区寺田町１−６−9