- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥3,000 - ¥7,000 / 時間 (Salary based on student enrollment)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
- Experience teaching, playing, and communicating with children (preferred).
- Native-level English.
- Valid working visa.
- Applicants must currently live in Japan and have a valid working visa.
E-Place provides English-only after-school programs for kindergartens in Japan. We create fun and educational lessons for children where the students work together and help teach each other.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated teachers to work at a location in Koriyama, Fukushima
Nearest station: Koriyama-Tomita station(10 minute walk).
● Conducting lessons based on our lesson plans that are created around a grammar point and theme for each month
● Facilitating a fun and educational atmosphere, and interacting with children in English.
● Maintain classroom control and encourage children to work together.
Wages 3,000 – 7,000 yen per class based on student enrollment.
1-6 students – 3,000. Extra students are an additional 500 yen per class. Maximum of 12 students per class. Currently 7 students enrolled.
Lesson plans, materials, and training provided.
Start date: ASAP
Working day: Wednesday
Working time: between 4:30-5:20
Koriyama-Tomita Station, 満水田 Tomitamachi, Koriyama, Fukushima, Japan