- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥250,000 - ¥280,000 / 月 (Transport allowance and co-contribution to Employees' Health & Pension Insurance plan also included.)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Native English speaker.
- The right to work full-time in Japan, or be eligible for sponsorship.
- Strong verbal and literacy skills.
- The ability to sing in tune.
- A CELTA or similar qualification.
- Available to work for a period of two years.
Teachers are responsible for planning, preparing for and running their classes (maximum of 26 class hours/week). They are also required to evaluate students at regular intervals throughout the year and provide feedback on curricula and materials.
We hire people who demonstrate an awareness of the responsibility they have to their students' education, and who are enthusiastic about professional growth and development.
Our teachers work closely with each other, often collaborating on fun projects such as the video below.
The Important Stuff
- Start date: Between January 16th and 12th March, 2024.
- Work Schedule: Tue to Fri, 10am~7pm / Sat, 10am~6pm
- Salary range of ¥250,000 ~ ¥280,000
- Transport allowance
- Co-contribution in Employees’ Health Insurance And Pension Scheme
- 4 weeks paid annual holidays
- Visa sponsorship
- Ongoing personalised training and professional development
- Assistance outside of work for personal issues such as hospital visit, dealing with landlord etc.
The focus in young children’s classes is on developing listening and speaking skills. This is achieved through the medium of play, songs and stories. Classes are divided by age into 6 grades (0~1, 1~2 etc). The very youngest children attend with a parent.
Our primary school children follow a 4-skill, grammar-based course, with the main focus on developing confidence in speaking English. Classes are divided by level into 6 grades.
New teachers receive initial training in the form of demonstration lessons, class observations and feedback sessions, as well as orientation in our curricula, language goals and teaching methods, and workplace procedures and standards.
Further training and professional development opportunities will be customised to the teacher's observable skills and classroom performance.
While we appreciate everyone's application and take the time to read and evaluate each one on its merits, only suitable candidates will be contacted in the initial phase.
Candidates who wish their application to be prioritised are strongly encouraged to include a short self-introduction video and to write a cover letter specific to this position.
1-12 Kita 1 Jo Nishi 19 Chome Chuo-ku Sapporo