- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥230,000 - ¥280,000 / 月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Language Requirements: English native level / Japanese conversational or business level (JLPT N3 or higher)
- Applicants must be currently living in Japan
- Must live near or be willing to relocate to Yorii 寄居町 (Saitama)
- Must be able to legally drive in Japan
- Must hold a minimum of a bachelor degree in any discipline
- Must have a valid visa to work in Japan
- Must be willing to occasionally travel 1 – 2 hours at short notice
- Must be able to work 7:30am – 4:30pm, Mon - Fri
Want to take the next step from working as an ALT in Japan? This kind of opportunity doesn't come around very often, and this is an interesting opportunity for an experienced and talented ALT that wants to move into ALT Management, stay in the game, and loves to expore Japan.
We are looking for a talented educator to join our team as a "Reserve ALT HR Manager" from March 2024.
Based in our head office in Yorii 寄居町, Saitama, no two days will be the same. You'll need to be a flexible team player who loves solving problems, exploring new locations and meeting new people.
This hybrid position will include managing our substitute teacher division, making sure we always have a substitute when needed; or a ‘reserve ALT’ when one of our schools requires one. There might be times when you need to be ready to teach on short notice too, so your ability to drive is essential (company car available for rent if required).
Plus, you'll be involved with training of new ALTs, recruiting, office work, helping with events and more within the company.
- Location: Yorii 寄居町 / Saitama
- Salary: 230,000 - 280,000 per month
- Working hours: 7:30am - 4:30pm, Mon -Fri
This is an excellent opportunity to take on new adventures and see all over Saitama, Gunma and Tokyo.
This position is a chance to expand your professional development and take the next step in your career.
We have some minimum requirements:
✔ You need to either live near Yorii currently or be willing to relocate there
✔ You need to be able to drive in Japan
✔ You need to possess proficient Japanese skills (verbal)
✔ Must have completed a minimum of a bachelor degree in any discipline
✔ Must be willing to occasionally travel 1 – 2 hours at short notice
✔ Must have previous ALT or relevant teaching experience
- 2 - 3 years previous experience in a HR or management role
- High level of computer literacy, including Microsoft Office, HR systems and databases
- Excellent active listening, negotiation skills and managing personal relationships.
- Confident in speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize.
- A positive, pro-active and cheerful attitude!
To get the highest salary for this position:
The salary range is based on the ability to meet/surpass the requirements and confidently demonstrate the skills to perform the job at a high level.
- An opportunity to advance your career beyond working as an ALT
- Learn more about the ALT and English Education industry in Japan
- Potential for a permanent role (no more relocating every 2 – 3 years!)
- Monthly Travel Allowance, and all long-distance travel expenses are reimbursed.
- Healthy work-life balance: Working hours are 7:30am – 4:30pm, with only occasional weekend events (2 - 3 times per year).
If you meet our requirements and this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply now!
If you start your cover letter with I-WANT-IN, we will be very impressed! (We want someone that is interested in working at RCS and not someone that just applies to any job.)
If you pass our screening, we will email you with an interview invitation.
About RCS - Why work for us?
RCS have been industry leaders in education since 1989. We dispatch Assistant Language Teachers (ALTs) to public schools across the Kanto region. We have been dispatching ALTs longer than any other company in Japan.
Today, we might not be the biggest ALT dispatch company, but we pride ourselves on your personal care of our employees. We get to know all our ALTs and employees on a personal level, so you’ll feel like a valued member of the team.....because you are!
Japan, 埼玉県寄居町寄居1116-2 （株）ＲＣＳコーポレーション