- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 2,650 - 3,000 日本円 /時間 Depending on experience and other skills one can bring to Spring
- 英語レベル 流暢
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
Saturdays 9:30-14:00 (to start)
We are seeking a highly skilled, certified, professional English instructor to join our growing English language school. Working hours will be on Saturdays and possibly other days depending on availability.
In addition to normal teaching duties, you will be responsible to ensure other teachers are teaching the curriculum properly and effectively. We have a great team of happy and dedicated instructors, and we welcome someone with more formal training on our team. We do pay for our teachers’ professional development, but it is good to have someone on our team to help ensure we are all improving as teachers.
- Native-level English speaker
- Experience teaching of all ages in Japan
- Work related visa (as the role is part time, we cannot offer visa sponsorship).
- Able to work on Saturdays (other times may be available)
- Be able to Manage young learners (ages 2-3)
Compensation / work schedule
- Contract type: Part-time (additional hours and/or full-time employment considered in due course)
- Compensation: 2,650 – 3,000 yen depending on experience and qualifications.
- Bonus for teaching more than 5 classes, increased compensation for certified teachers.
- Transportation fee reimbursed
- Teach conversational English from 1-6 students and classes of students from various backgrounds.
- Input student data at the end of each lesson.
- Teacher training (ongoing, class observation, in-house training, etc)
As this is a part-time position, a valid work visa status to work in Japan is required.
We need you to work every Saturdays, but there is some flexibility and other classes potentially available after a 3 month probational period.
- Please apply with cover letter, resume including recent photo.
- On your cover letter, please start the first paragraph with the word “Banana.” We want someone that wants to work at Spring and not someone applying to every job. This will tell us you have read and understood the job description.