- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥230,000 ~ ¥280,000 日本円 /月 Negotiable depending on experience; Health Insurance; ¥100,000 annual bonus; transportation; Professional Development support
- 英語レベル 流暢
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
Tokyo YMCA International School seeks a full-time, highly qualified and organized assistant teacher. Working hours are 8:00am – 4:00pm, Monday-Friday, including some Saturdays and two annual school camp trips. Pay rate depends on experience and education. Position starts Mid-August, 2021.
This position works in a homeroom elementary classroom with the lead grade-level teacher. The team works together to implement lessons and the daily routines of the class.
Basic daily duties include committee work for annual events, organizing an after-school club activity and recess/lunch duties. Two annual camp events require attendance for a period of three days/two nights and four days/three nights.
The position includes support for professional development; health insurance; opportunities for extra seasonal work (summer/winter programs) and holiday breaks (winter, spring, summer and Japanese national holidays).
Located in east Tokyo on the Tozai Subway line. School is a 5-minute walk from Toyocho station.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Background in elementary education
- Valid teaching certificate (preferred)
- Teaching experience with elementary level students
- Native/Fluent English ability required
- Japanese resident or working visa, living in Tokyo
Send resume to Principal Maxfield