- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 2.4mil.~2.7mil JPY / Year 日本円 /年
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Criteria 1: University graduate with at least a bachelor’s degree (in any subject)
- Criteria 2: Hold a valid residence/visa status and possess a valid Residence Card
- Criteria 3: Has had at least 12 years of education where the language of instruction was English
- Criteria 4: Professional in all aspects of behavior, a team-player, flexible, cheerful, and energetic
Interac Kanto North has opportunities across the mountainous and coastal communities of Koshinetesu, the land of peanuts in Chiba, the plum trees of Ibaraki, the safari park of Gunma, the hiking trails of Tochigi and the rivers of Saitama areas throughout the 2020 year.
Now is the time to apply for a full-time position teaching in elementary, junior, or senior high schools. Full details of the position, including salary and other benefits, will be clarified for candidates who are successful in securing an offer of employment.
ALTs enrich the lives of children by sharing their knowledge of English, building communication skills, and sharing cultural insights. Your job would be two-fold: a language instructor and cultural ambassador. These two aspects are inseparable, and Interac ALTs aim to become experts in both. Entrusted with being the English expert in the classroom, you could expect to teach on your own, with a Japanese teacher present to help manage the class.
Interac ALTs can expect to:
– Flat rate salary with no pro-ration in August or December!
– Start things off right with an intensive (paid!) initial training and orientation session
– Work Mondays to Fridays with scheduled teaching hours between 8 am and 5 pm and reclaim your work-life balance (there will be a few times a year when schools will have special evenings or weekend events)
– Attend on-going skills development and training programs
– Become an essential part of your school and local community
– Take advantage of Interac’s Career Navigation Program (CNP) and build portable skills you can leverage in the classroom or take with you into a potential staff position like a recruiter, headteacher, trainer, or even office staff
COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!
Before submitting your application, we strongly advise you to check the requirements listed above to ensure that you meet them. We also recommend that you double check the details on your resume to ensure that the status of residence, phone, email, previous work details, etc. are accurate. Due to the ongoing nature of our recruiting activities, it may be some time before you receive a response to your application.
INTERAC: Enrich Your Career.