- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 その他
- Salary 192,275 to 269,185(S$2500 to S$3500) 日本円 /月
- 英語レベル 流暢
- 日本語レベル 流暢
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
About Action X
Action X is a fast-growing company based in Singapore that has international market presence in SE Asia and China. Action X aims to inspire and enable individuals to maximize their potential through gamification of sports and fitness training.
Action X understands the importance of technological capabilities and data science for to improve quality of human lives and allow people to unlock their potential to achieve their dreams and goals. We created a technology master plan that builds on our expertise in sports entertainment and gamification.
In view of the Covid-19 global pandemic, sporting events and way of life have greatly transformed, and it has greatly impacted Action X’s core business of engaging the public with our events. Thus, Action X wants to achieve digital transformation of our offline running events to online business through the creation of online fitness app. This digital transformation will continue to allow us to address our target audience social needs which is to socialize through a large-scale sports activity.
The digital transformation by adopting new technological product will help Action X to continue delivering our services to targeted customers and to stay relevant and competitive in the sports industry.
Marketing managers are responsible for planning, directing and coordinating marketing policies and programs for an organization or for a specific division within an organization. To identify marketing opportunities and new target markets by monitoring consumer trends, then work to gain or expand market share by working with research analysts and product developers to promote products and fulfill consumer demand.
- Conduct market research and build strategy plans in order to grow PCS viewership across local markets
- Define our company journey for the PCS – where do users watch, socialize and champion their PCS experiences
- Balance a shoestring budget to empower our users to become our greatest advocates in the market
- Establish and use KPIs to help us hand-craft marketing solutions that delight users
- Own multiple regional social channels and websites and manage communities with a players-first mindset
- Identify and assess existing trends, opportunities, formats, audiences, storytelling platforms and more, and determine when and how we will use them
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2 years’ experience working in brand marketing, publishing and content across a portfolio of games, sports and creative products and services
- Hands-on and strategic experience in social media/digital/PR/communications
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
Desired Experience & Qualities
- Experience working in social media in sports, ideally global sports
- In-depth knowledge of marketing analysis
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Fluent in English and a Japanese language are a plus.
The 3-6 months will be probation period for observation and getting to know the company operations better. Suitable candidate will be offered full-time position afterwards.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Head Office: Singapore