- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 4000/h with comission 日本円 /時間 /H with comission
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
E Labo is a children’s English program that focuses on developing language skills through hands on projects and experiments in science, technology, engineering, and math.
Soon, we are going to open the sports course for kids. (Rugby, and other)
We’re looking for teachers who have great passion for working with our new Rugby course.
We prefer someone who has basic experience and skill of Rugby
We offer a comfortable work environment, flexibility of the schedule and our original curriculum. If you contribute a lot to our school we can involve you as our management team. We are looking for not only a teacher but also teammates.
As a team-member to develop our schools together. You will be teaching, but also have a lot of say in course structure, curriculum planning, teacher training. If you are an educator that wants to make an impact, this is the job for you.
- Part time employment.
- Working hour: choose from any weekdays and weekend from 1:PM to 9PM.
- Sports instructor
- Native English Speakers who are already living in Japan and has certain visa can work.
- Extensive benefits, depending on ability and experience.
- Willing to pay more for the right candidate who has potential for a head teacher / trainer / managerial role in the near future
- teaching sports using English.
- Lesson planning: materials, course structure, lesson framework are provided.
Please send us an up to date resume in English, indicating:
- your visa type and expiry date
- your nationality
- when can you start working with us
- your Skype ID, other contact detail
Please also attach a recent casual photo and a cover letter explaining why you would like to develop a career as an English teacher for young learners.
We look forward to hearing from you!!