- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 270,000-350,000 日本円 /月 Salary dependent on experience and skills
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
Full-Time English Teacher
Starting April 2021
Teach adult English classes, create online content; making videos, online activities, webinars, and more. Gain transferable skills to improve future career opportunities!
- We are a language school based in the centre of Umeda, Osaka. We have a very flexible working style, and value the professional input of all our staff. We offer both in-house and online classes.
- We provide teaching experience in a wide range of lessons; General English, IELTS, Cambridge, as well as English for Law, and Academic Skills
- Teachers are expected to advance their knowledge of teaching methodologies, language acquisition theories, and demonstrate application of these in the classroom and with the online content.
- General day to day activities include teaching classes, planning and submitting lesson plans, preparing monthly and extended Intended Learner Outcomes, working with others to create online content for our learners.
Excellent Career Benefits
- We ensure weekly teacher training sessions, with full integration of teaching skills and techniques into regular lessons, and application in online content production. We are committed to ensuring our staff gain valuable long-term professional skills that any future employer would find highly valuable.
- Native or near-native (C2 CEFR) English is required
- Applicants must currently reside in Japan, and be able to commute comfortably to Osaka.
- Applicants must have a valid working visa.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree, a CELTA or equivilant taken two years ago or more, two years teaching adult EFL or more
- Teachers work five consecutive days per week, usually Tuesday to Saturday. Most class are held between 1pm and 10pm, and on Saturdays between 10am and 5pm.