- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 280,000 - 330,000 日本円 /月 negotiable depending on experience; ¥100,000 annual finishing bonus; health insurance; transportation; professional development support
- 英語レベル 流暢
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
Tokyo YMCA International School seeks a full-time, highly qualified elementary school teacher. Working hours are M – F, 8:00am – 4:00pm including some Saturdays and two annual school camp trips. Pay rate depends on experience and education. Position starts mid-August, 2021.
Basic daily duties include teaching core elementary subjects through an American-based curriculum, weekly lesson planning, committee work for annual events, organizing an after-school club activity and recess/lunch duties. Two annual camp events require attendance for a period of three days/two nights and four days/three nights.
The position includes support for professional development; health insurance; opportunities for extra seasonal work (summer/winter programs) and holiday breaks (winter, spring, summer and Japanese national holidays).
The school is located in east Tokyo on the Tozai Subway line. School is a 5-minute walk from Toyocho station.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Valid teaching certificate
- University diploma in elementary education
- Teaching experience required
- Native/fluent English ability
- Japanese resident or valid working visa
Send resume to Principal Maxfield.