- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 243,000-277,000 日本円 /月 Attendance and performance bonuses available
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
English Instructors at Iwaki Nova teach students from age 3 up to 99. Many of our students have been studying with us for a long time, which means we are searching for a new team member who will be a great fit for our school and a great instructor for our very loyal students. Our school is small but we require all instructors to have a high level of English ability as required by Nova Corporation.
Instructors teach lessons of 40 minutes each with 10 minutes between each lesson.
Usually 6-9 lessons per day.
All teaching materials and training is provided
Instructors are responsible for teaching high-quality lessons that students enjoy
- In addition to paid holidays, National Holidays include New Year holidays December 24th- January 3rd. Obon and Golden Week 3 days each
- Employment insurance and workers’ accident compensation insurance available
- Transportation expenses paid
- All new instructors will be trained
- Working hours: Weekdays 13: 20-20: 40
- Working hours: Saturdays and National holidays 10: 00-18: 10
- 25 hours -29 hours (35-40 lessons per week / 40 minutes per lesson)
- Salary: 243000-277000 (depending on the number of lessons)
- Two year contract (with extension possible)
- Native English speakers or those who have been educated in English-speaking countries for 12 years or more.
- Graduated university with a minimum of a 3-year degree (Please contact us if you are still in school)
- Must be in Japan
About Iwaki City, Fukushima
Iwaki City is located 2.5 hours north of Tokyo by fast train. If you love life in Japan, but don’t love the crowds and noise of the big city, Iwaki is a beautiful coastal city that has come back to life after the 2011 earthquake and tsunami. Summer is not too hot and the winter is sunny and dry. You can enjoy hot springs, cycling, golf, fishing and not far away, skiing in the mountains. The cost of living is affordable, but you are not too far away to visit for some fun when you want. For those with a family, children have a great lifestyle in Iwaki, and health care is free until 18 years old. Radiation levels are back to pre-disaster levels, you can see with your own eyes at the various monitoring posts around the city. Make sure you watch the promotional video from Iwaki City and see for yourself. https://youtu.be/Yqk5D-Wk8SM