- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 235,000 yen JPY Month plus Transportation costs
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
Do you enjoy some variety in your work week? Are you able to adapt to changes on the fly? And are you looking for a unique teaching position that will have you meeting new people all the time? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We’re looking for flexible individuals interested in becoming Reserve Educators. Be an on-call substitute teacher ready and able to travel on short notice to help out wherever you’re needed. Every day is a new adventure, and you’re always helping to make a difference.
● Position Details
- Contract period: November 2021 to March 2022
- Working hours: Between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm (Actual working hours are less than 6 hours)
- Salary: 235,000 yen/ month
- Transportation cost: Paid fully
- Location: Saitama, Tokyo, Kanagawa, Aichi and Osaka
*If you’re interested in this position but live in a different area than the above-mentioned cities, please inquire!
We’re looking for those possessing the following:
- Hold a valid visa permitting work in Japan (tourist/temporary cannot be accepted)
- Be a native English speaker or have 12 years of education where English was the medium of instruction (i.e. the main language used in all subjects)
- Be a university graduate with a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Have a strong desire and sense of responsibility to work with young learners (15 years or lower)
- Conversational Japanese abilities
- Can be flexible with schedule
- English teaching experience (prior ALT experience is preferred)
Optional – Not required for this position, but highly welcome if you have the following:
- Able to drive in Japan and holding a valid International Driving Permit or Japanese Driver’s License
Reserve Educators enjoy:
- Assistance with visa sponsorship/renewal (where applicable)
- Continual Training (both before starting and annually during your time with us)
- Access to teaching materials including worksheets and flashcards
- Help with relocation & finding housing if you’re looking to move
- Round-the-clock support for your work/life needs
- A yearly calendar/schedule to help manage your other commitments
- After completing the contract, those who wish to stay with us get priority for future positions
● Believe In Your Possibility!
If you are interested in this opportunity, we highly encourage you to send your application in and begin the process now. We are holding Skype interviews Monday to Friday and waiting for you. So don’t delay- apply today! Thank you for your interest in Borderlink. Let’s believe in your possibility together!
*Please note that as we receive a high number of applicants, only those who pass the initial screening will be contacted for an interview.