- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 航空 / 宇宙
- Salary 14,441,487.50 日本円 /年 On-target earnings is 50/50 split between base salary and variable commission.
- 英語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 日本語レベル 母国語
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
Skydio is the world leader in autonomous flight, the key technology for the future of drones and aerial transportation. The Skydio team combines deep expertise in artificial intelligence, best-in-class hardware and software product development, and operational excellence to empower a broader, more diverse audience of drone users – from action sports enthusiasts to power utility engineers to first responders.
About the team:
As a representative and subsidiary of Skydio USA, the Skydio GK Japan team provides best-in-class sales, service and support to our growing customer base in Japan and APAC.
About the role:
As an Enterprise Account Manager at Skydio Japan, you will be a key driver of landing and expanding our business amongst large enterprises and government customers in Japan. You will prospect into your target accounts and build a strong understanding of their businesses to effectively demonstrate and deploy Skydio technology with them at scale. You will navigate complex organizational structures to deliver value to the customer working across teams internally and externally. This is a unique opportunity to join and shape a fast-growing sales team and accelerate the growth of Skydio and the commercial UAV industry as a whole.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Create a strategic plan to identify, engage and create opportunities with high propensity accounts.
- Build a pipeline to meet and exceed your sales targets with direct accountability on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Identify and target high propensity accounts and build your engagement strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of your customer’s business, workflows and pain points.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and develop a proper contact network within accounts.
- Actively supports execution of the overall sales strategy as the most experienced salesperson, mentoring others where possible.
- Engage and bring in experts/specialists where required.
- Coordinate with sales operations and logistics to ensure customer milestones are met.
- Be responsible for forecasting and tracking activity in internal systems. Keep management informed in a timely fashion, and identify new opportunities in current and new accounts.
- Gather and share competitive intelligence on competitor activity with marketing.
- Share key customer insights and product needs with product management.
- Work with customer success to provide effective demos and/or product training as necessary.
What would make you a strong fit:
- 8+ years of successful enterprise software, hardware, or SaaS sales experience
- A history of successfully managing and closing complex deals through all phases of the deal cycle
- Extensive knowledge in prospecting, relationship development, pricing, negotiations, and closing with enterprise and government customers
- Cross-functional team player with experience collaborating with Product Management, Engineering, Sales Development, and Sales Engineering teams
- UAV or end user industry understanding is preferred
- Native Japanese speaker with English proficiency
At Skydio we believe that diversity drives innovation. We have created a multi-disciplinary environment that embraces the power of diverse perspectives to create elegant solutions for complex problems. We are committed to growing our network of people, programs, and resources to nurture an inclusive culture.
As such, we do not make hiring or other employment-related decisions on the basis of an applicant or employee’s race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), pregnancy, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability status, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, generic information or characteristics, veteran, military or family status, or other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.