- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary Between 240,000-275,000 Dependent on experience and education 日本円 /月 Paid holiday/benefits/continuing ed allowance/transportation/apartment available
- 英語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
Our organization has been providing the highest caliber of Early Childhood Education in Japan since 1998. We are seeking a preschool teacher for our Active Learning Center in MinamiGoya in NasuShiobara, Tochigi Prefecture. Applicant must speak both conversational Japanese and English. Programs will include preschool, English Classes, child and caregiver playgroup program and Afternoon school classes. It is a teaching team of 2 so we need applicants who can work without direct supervision and are team players who are flexible and eager to help build the school and enrolment. We are a small school looking to grow. Please go to: www.abcactivelearning.com for more information on our programs.
- Our preschool program is inquiry-based and Reggio Emilia inspired. We have a large loose parts playground in the back that is open-ended and full of possibilities for exploration and hands-on learning. There will be ample outdoor playtime daily rain or shine so must be comfortable outdoors and love being creative with loose parts and creating open-ended provocations for the children.
- Our afternoon English program uses the Jolly English Program and the Cambridge International Primary ESL program.
- We do need people who are not afraid to get paint and dirt under their nails through process-based art, gardening, school maintenance as well as help to promote the school. We love a can-do attitude and hope to find a team that will feel a part of the school and stay long-term. You will be supported through email and skype, and and have office support from Tokyo.
- Our organization is female Canadian owned. Our team firmly believes in supporting our teachers to grow and become the very best teachers that they can be.
- Applicants would need to live close enough to commute to MinamiGoya or be willing to relocate. We have a staff apartment available to move into right away.
We provide an online training portal, daily support, opportunities for advancement, health insurance, professional development, pension, transportation fee and paid holidays.
- Language requirements (English conversation and Japanese conversation)
- MUST currently reside in Japan and be willing to relocate to be in commuting distance to NasuShiobara, Tochigi Prefecture
- Must have valid work visa
- Must have solid teaching experience in a preschool environment.
- ESL teaching an asset
- ECE Certificate, teaching licence, Hoikushi Licence a strong asset.
Possibility of schooling for your children at ALC if you have children under 6 years old.
Please understand that we will only reply to applicants that meet our requirements.
Please send a cover letter stating if you can relocate, when you are available to start and why you feel this opportunity is a great match for you.
We’re really excited to create a wonderful teaching team and a very special school!