- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 250,000~270,000 日本円 /月 negotiable
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
Yaruki Switch Group is currently looking for enthusiastic & passionate teachers to join our WinBe school in Chiba!
- Matsudo city
- Noda city
Our English-speaking Hiring Team & Support Staff are available to guide you throughout each step of the hiring process, and are more than happy to accommodate applicants with difficult work schedules. Online interviews can be scheduled Monday – Saturday, 9:00am~8:00pm!
WinBe is a time-tested English Conversation School that focuses on providing students with fun and creative lessons that focus on real-life conversational skills. At WinBe, we believe that when students are having fun, they are more engaged; and when instructors are having fun, they provide the best possible lessons!
Rather than a goal in and of itself, our teachers at WinBe see English fluency as a valuable tool with which our students can excel in life and achieve any goal they set their minds to. With this concept in mind, our lessons our goal-driven and custom tailored to students’ individual needs; nurturing children’s confidence and motivation by assisting them in the achievement of these goals.
Teachers can expect to work with children primarily between the ages of 3 and 14, in classes of up to 6 students each. Shifts are 8 working hours (with a 45 minute break) on Tuesday to Saturday, with occasional special events held on weekends as well. Typical weekday shifts are from 1:00pm-9:00pm, with a Saturday shift of 10:00am-6:00pm.
Benefits & Compensation
• Starting monthly salary of ￥250,000 (negotiable)
• Pay raise & career advancement opportunities available based on performance
• Renewal bonus of ￥100,000 upon successful completion and re-signing of 1 year contract
• Ten paid days of leave / year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays
• Fully-paid comprehensive initial training included, in addition to regular training workshops throughout the year
• All work-related commuting costs reimbursed
• Social Security & Health Insurance provided
• Visa sponsorship and renewal support available
* Some contract details may vary depending on location.
We are looking for new teachers who:
• Currently reside in Japan
• Are Native English Speakers*
• Are independent and creatively minded, ready to innovate and adapt in any circumstance
• Can be team-oriented, passionate, enthusiastic, and creative in your approach to teaching children
• Have a strong sense of professionalism, and are self-motivated
• Prior experience with children (teaching or otherwise) is preferred
*Our curriculum puts emphasis on pronunciation and phonics practice. While we of course welcome English speakers from a variety of countries with varying dialects and accents, we ask that you are able to effectively teach and express these concepts in a phonetically natural English environment. Only applicants that are able to meet the highest standards of fluency will be considered.