- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 250,000~270,000 日本円 /月 negotiable
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
Yaruki Switch Group is currently looking for enthusiastic & passionate teachers to join our Kids Duo International school in Greater Tokyo!
Positions are currently available in:
・Ichikawa city, Chiba
・Urayasu city, Chiba
・Kunitachi city, Tokyo
・Kohoku city, Yokohama
Kids Duo International is a state-of-the-art bilingual kindergarten with a fully tailored curriculum of English, Japanese and Physical Education. Our programs are designed to nurture children’s confidence and motivation, and prepare them for a lifetime of learning and success!
While Kids Duo International has a set curriculum, teachers are actively encouraged to grow and expand on these foundations to create truly unique and personalized lessons. Teachers can expect to cover a broad variety of English subjects such as Reading & Writing, Phonics, Songs & Chants, Arts & Crafts, and Show & Tell with classes of 24-30 students aged 2-6.
As a bilingual International School, our students also participate in a plethora of Japanese-language classes & activities as well. This includes Music, Vocational Roleplay, and our expansive Physical Education program, the aptly named (and student-favorite) “Ninja Class.” Native English instructors accompany their students throughout all of these programs, and are encouraged to participate as well!
Regular working hours are 8:30~17:30, Monday-Friday (occasional special events also held on weekends as well). Teachers may also be asked to work paid overtime in mornings and evenings, if able.
Benefits & Compensation
• Starting monthly salary of ￥250,000 (negotiable)
• Pay raise & career advancement opportunities available based on performance
• Renewal bonus of ￥100,000 upon successful completion and re-signing of 1 year contract
• Ten paid days of leave / year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays
• Fully-paid comprehensive initial training included, in addition to regular training workshops throughout the year
• All work-related commuting costs reimbursed
• Social Security & Health Insurance provided
• Visa sponsorship and renewal support available
* Some contract details may vary depending on location.