- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 250,000~270,000 日本円 /月 negotiable
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
Yaruki Switch Group is currently looking for enthusiastic & passionate teachers to join our Kids Duo school in Nagoya city, Aichi Prefecture!
Kids Duo focuses on fostering students’ confidence and enthusiasm in English via interactive games and activities. Our motto is “Play in English, Learn in English,” and with this mentality in mind we strive to create a fun, safe, and comfortable environment in which our students learn usable, real life English. Expect to conduct activities with both large and small groups (sometimes as many as 30 or more students) of children ages 3-12.
Regular working hours fall within the hours of 9:00-20:30, typically Monday through Friday. Shifts are 9 hours per day (8 working hours with a 1-hour lunch break). Teachers also participate in occasional special events held on Saturdays & Sundays, including open schools, spelling bees, and recitals.
Benefits & Compensation
• Starting monthly salary of ￥250,000~270,000 (negotiable)
• Pay raise & career advancement opportunities available based on performance
• Renewal bonus of ￥100,000 upon successful completion and re-signing of 1 year contract
• Ten paid days of leave / year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays
• Fully-paid comprehensive initial training included, in addition to regular training workshops throughout the year
• All work-related commuting costs reimbursed
• Social Security & Health Insurance provided
* Some contract details may vary depending on location.