- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥1000 p/h Support work - 3000 p/h Teaching hours (Circa 132 000 per month) / Month (Re-sign bonus available)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
Gakudo English Program is seeking a passionate, dedicated, and energetic nursery instructor who genuinely loves teaching and being around children. Visiting our afterschool Monday - Fridays and being and playing with the kids, the successful candidate will give a fun, engaging lesson once or twice a week with lots of games and energy to our Gakudo students.
The instructor needs to be native /near-native in English. Japanese language skills a strong plus. The successful candidate will create a stimulating, fun and highly professional English environment to our students.
The lessons will be only 1 or 2 times a week following our curriculum. He/ She will be positive, friendly and energetic whilst acting as a suitable role model for our students and ambassador for our organization. He / She will maintain excellent communication and relationships with all school stakeholders and strive for ways to continually improve the program.
You will be responsible for arriving punctually at our schools, working with the Japanese staff and delivering the lessons.
Togata Gakudo English Support.
Reporting to the Head of English Gakudo, individual school management and management at Lifesupport.
Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills essential.
- Paid training / Team teaching from July / August
- Full position commencing September 2021
- Contract: 1 year commitment from September 2021 - September 2022 (renewal possible)
- Transportation allowance.
- 1,000 p/h (Non teaching) - 3,000 yen p/h (Teaching)
- 5 afternoons per week (2:00 - 6:00)
- Re-signing bonus
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and professional development
Please apply with a cover letter and your resume, indication of Japanese level and photo.
Bunkyo, Tokyo, Japan