- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 金融、銀行
- Salary $80,000 - $100,000 USD 米ドル /年 Negotiable
- 英語レベル 流暢
- 日本語レベル 流暢
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
Ishikawa Brookfield Trading was formulated in Tokyo in 2003 with a vision of providing a one-stop shop for asset management and investment advice.
From our humble beginnings, we have grown in size and reputation, and wish to further our expansion by hiring a talented Investment Analyst to join our successful team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience working for a financial services, bank or law firm. They must possess strong technical abilities in the areas of investment analysis, research and due diligence. They will be able to demonstrate a solid grasp of financial and statistical mathematical principles, have flawless written and verbal skills and proficient computing and data analysis capability.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Daily portfolio monitoring & compliance activities;
- Managing the settlement of trades, including communicating and dealing with brokers;
- Preparation of client reports & portfolio analysis;
- Assisting the portfolio managers in the preparation of credit notes and contributing to portfolio investment decisions;
- Conducting research on companies, structured credit transactions and credit markets;
- Preparing internal and external presentations on products and markets; and
- Non-investment related tasks including fund administration, compliance and ad-hoc projects.
- Outgoing and industrious with the ability to solve complex financial problems;
- Degree in economics/business/engineering/law or similar with a strong quantitative based focus;
- Advanced excel skills and a thorough understanding of information technology;
- Ability to work autonomously with disciplined time management abilities;
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills; and
- Background working in financial sector is highly beneficial
If you possess the requisite skills and experience, please apply with your resume and cover letter today.
We are interviewing suitable applicants right now.