- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 インフォメーションテクノロジー
- Salary 300,000~ 日本円 /月 Negotiable plus commission
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 流暢
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
We are looking for Product Manager for our loyalty-point app EasyPoints (SaaS) for the Shopify ecosystem.
As Product Manager for EasyPoints, you will be in charge of leading the development, growth, and user acquisition for our app. You will be responsible for envisioning and developing the future of EasyPoints, so we expect you to set ambitious goals for both the app and the team.
You will work closely with the team on a daily basis as Product Manager, with some main responsibilities including:
- Research & planning: analyze usage to prioritize development of new features and product strategy
- Developing roadmaps: help define clear and concise focus areas by identifying the desired business outcomes, priorities to improve, and defining measurements to achieve this goal
- Scheduling: work with the team to create schedules and develop all commitment and operational plans (there will be times where you will need to consider making tradeoffs to balance the business needs versus technical constraints)
- Voice of the customer: actively assist and monitor user support for the application
- Promoting transparency: track and regularly report on key metrics (revenue, user growth, MAU, etc…), project status, and roadmaps
- Follow through: collaborate with our development team to ensure delivery of new features as well as maintenance of existing product
This is not an exhaustive list and we expect a product manager to be adaptable to any situation that may arise. As such, we value experienced product managers with excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to think quickly, exceptional creativity, strong communication skills, and a proactive and innovative mindset.
EasyPoints already has an existing base of users that is continually growing, which means you won’t be starting from scratch. Rather, you will have a number of resources already available to you to continue bolstering the development and success of the app.
If you believe you will be a good match for this position, we encourage you to apply and look forward to reviewing your information.
Requirements for this position:
- English: Business level
- Must currently reside in Japan
- 2+ years of experience as a program manager, product manager, or similar role
Established in 2017, Lunaris Japan offers custom solutions to e-commerce businesses in Japan and around the world. We specialize in solutions for Shopify and we strive to simplify e-commerce for online business owners everywhere. Our company is comprised of young, international staff members who are focused on using the newest technologies to operate and grow our business efficiently.