- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 250,000 - 285 000 JPY Month
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
Pure English Kindergarten, Todakoen, Saitaima
Who we are:
Pure English Kindergarten is dedicated to providing an excellent preschool and kindergarten education to our students both academic and pastoral.
We are a school that strongly believes in teamwork and professionalism. We have growth opportunities for the right individuals and pride ourselves in the relationships we have with our staff.
We use a combination of award winning phonics, reading, math and STEM as our core curriculum.
This core curriculum is complemented by PE, dance, music and excellent arts and crafts. Our teachers receive full training and support to ensure our curriculum is delivered to the highest standard.
We also offer a range of afterschool programs from specialist classes in programming, reading, games (the gamification of learning) as well as four skill English classes.
- Professional – we are looking for teachers, not just English speakers.
- Experienced – Must love being with young children 1 – 6 years old, team-oriented – people skills and ability to work in a group
- Looking for long term or minimum 1-year contract. We believe in our team
- Flexible. We work with children. Things come up and the ability to take these in your stride is a must.
- And above all; a positive attitude. Our staff love coming to work and we want to keep it that way.
What we Require:
We are in search of individuals who love and are passionate about teaching and children. Someone who recognizes the need to continually be growing and developing themselves and understands the importance of education. We also are looking for teachers who can contribute to our school…we value input and teacher feedback. We are not looking for people who just need a job and happen to be able to speak English.
One must have a current visa allowing one to work in Japan.
The interview process:
Candidates who pass the first screening stage will be asked to have a video interview on the Jobs in Japan site. The next stage is a telephone interview and shortlisted candidates will be asked to come for a face to face interview.
Please apply with your resume with cover letter and recent photo. Your cover letter should include why you love early childhood education.
Please note – A Specialist in Humanities Visa is required for this position
We look forward to hearing from you.