- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- Salary ¥1500 ~ ¥2200 JPY 1011
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written).
- Availability during peak hours of operation is highly desirable
- Japanese bank account required.
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification valued.
- Must be comfortable using a computer.
- Non-teaching career progression opportunities available
Gaba is looking for English instructors to start teaching in Kobe!
As a thriving historic port city, Kobe has a rich heritage and provides an enviable balance of big-city convenience and small-city homeliness. Our learning studio is based mere minutes from Sannomiya station, allowing for easy access from Kobe and Osaka respectively.
Our learning studio is currently looking for instructors that are interested in teaching our business clientele alongside our substantial number of hobbyists and students. In particular, they are also looking for instructors that are interested during the busy evening and weekend times.
Non-teaching career progression opportunities available.
Successful candidates can expect to:
- Teach 1-to-1 lessons
- Teach primarily adults with the option to teach kids and corporate lessons
- Design your own teaching schedule, customizing your income
- Work in a professional environment, Learning Studios (LS)
- Develop teaching skills and future career
General eligibility criteria:
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written)
- Availability during hours of peak operation is highly desirable
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification highly valued
- Japanese bank account required
All successful applicants will be asked to attend 3 days of Initial Certification before starting to teach, which will be held from 10am – 7pm each day.