- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 1,800 JPY Hour
- 英語レベル 流暢
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
TOKYO GLOBAL GATEWAY (TGG) is an exciting, new project seeking to pave the way forward in English education. Developed in collaboration with the Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education, TGG was designed to offer experience-based English learning to students across Japan. Here at TGG, we strive to create equal opportunities for people to appreciate diversity while growing more interested in English learning. We exist to inspire and to lead future generations towards a more welcoming world.
TGG is seeking part-time staff for our AGENT position. An AGENT at TGG works to guide small groups of learners through interactive and engaging experience-based English learning activities. Such activities may include performing a new dance, designing a marketing campaign, programming a robot, and engaging in role-play scenarios. AGENTs are expected to bring excitement and joy to our learners through positivity, high-energy, and thoughtfulness. AGENTs work with a diverse team of staff to make TGG a global world of collaboration and communication.
- Ensure the safety and appropriate care of Learners at TGG.
- Guide Learners through various experience-based programs.
- Perform roleplays with Learners to provide real-life applications for English use.
- Contribute to our positive and professional work environment by assisting coworkers when needed.
- Be punctual, arrive to all shifts, meetings, programs, and so on, on time.
- Speak only English and maintain an only English environment.
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have a valid working visa (sponsorship is not provided)
- Must be flexible, positive, and excited to work with young learners
- Must be available to work various shifts between the main business hours of 8:30 to 17:30 on weekdays
- Working Location: Odaiba, Tokyo
- Nearest Train Station: Telecom Center on the Yurikamome Line
- Age of Learners: Elementary to University
- Working Days and Hours: Various shifts on weekdays ranging from 1.5 hours to 8 hours
If you are interested in applying for the Part-Time position at TGG, please apply with cover letter and resume. Applicants will be asked to take the JobsinJapan.com Video Interview.
Please note, only successful applicants will be invited to an interview.
*** Due to the high volume of applicants, we can only communicate with selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
TGG – Tokyo Global Gateway