- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 自動車, コンサルティング / 企業分析, インフォメーションテクノロジー, 研究 / 調査
- Salary 1800-2500 JPY Hour 60-80 hours a month
- 英語レベル 流暢
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
Research and Project Consultant
J-Global K.K. is looking for a well organised, confident communicator and presenter to join our client team. The Research consultant will project-manage important tasks with one our important global clients. The ideal candidate has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build rapport with a range of different client managers located around the world. Documenting meetings and following up research requests. Presenting findings back to the lead manager for application in the company HQ, located in Yokohama. You are able to concisely present findings for comparative IT solutions, detailing their strengths and weaknesses.
J-Global is a fast-growing learning and development solutions provider. We facilitate with companies to unlock their potential and operate more effectively in a mixed Japanese/Global business environment. We are introducing Hybrid tools for doing business that combines the most successful elements of diverse cultural working styles. Join our forward-looking, multi-cultural team and help Japan and the world learn to grow and prosper.
The J-Global Team
Our team is made up of a variety of talented and motivated individuals with a diverse range of experiences and specializations. We are an international consulting start-up with a multicultural, bilingual atmosphere. We encourage flexible working styles and are primarily working in virtual teams. If you are looking for a flexible job utilizing your specialized knowledge, this job is for you! This job would especially suit if you are seeking to break into a broader consulting role, or if you have a limited work visa. J-Global is an equal opportunity employer and the role may also appeal to those re-entering the work force or people who prefer living with a set of various Gig contracts.
This is a part time role supporting one of our large clients. The hours will vary between 60-80 hours a month. The hourly rate is 1800 – 2500 yen based on experience and demonstrated skills.
Flex-time Working Style, align with the clients regular meeting schedules and manage your own time for reports completion.
Available to commute to clients offices in Yokohama monthly as required, most work is done virtual using the clients computer and network. Our office is available on occasion in Yaesu (Tokyo Station)
Tasks and Roles:
- Support the development and rollout of Strategies and Roadmaps for Corporate Learning related IT tools.
- Research and report writing on industry trends and solutions
- Presenting comparative features and statistics in clear and digestible formats.
- Communicating with training managers globally for feedback and assessments of materials and system acceptability.
- Understanding of RFI and RFP process requirements and well organised to oversee the collation of stakeholder materials to facilitate that process.
Skills Required :
- Experience in corporate learning management systems either as a user or supplier
- Project management skills to support coordination of project teams or cross functional groups
- Demonstrated writing and presentation ability for providing reports on activity or survey results.
- Excellent organizational skills and confidence to pro-actively follow up with a range of clients
- Some Japanese helpful but not critical
- Simplify complex discussions into bite size precision points with logical flow.
- Good use of powerpoint and the ability to condense ideas into attractive output.
- Ability to work virtually and attend client offices in Yokohama on a semi-regular basis ( no visits during covid )
- Professional business presentation for zoom meetings and office attendances
- Strong team working and communication skills with various levels and across various countries.
- Positive can do mindset and proactive at seeking assistance or additional information.
- The current contract runs until March 2022, with possibility of renewal.
- During the interview we will ask to see something you have worked on in the past and may also give you a short task to prepare to demonstrate your powerpoint skills.
*While internal communications in J-Global is conducted entirely in English, our clients are Japanese. Thus, the Client consultant will be working largely in Japanese and must be able to understand the basics of introduction and business etiquette expected.
* J- Global has opportunities for internships and specialist part time roles in other areas and on other projects. if your skills are in need of an upgrade or you have other specialist skills in consulting and training please contact us.