- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 2,500 JPY Hour
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
- Appropriate work visa required.
- University degree (BS/BA) required.
- Classroom experience teaching ESL to Japanese adults.
- Candidates must be located within 30 minutes of Tachikawa JR Station.
- Native English Speakers.
- Dedicated, professional, enthusiastic and creative.
- Familiar with Google Drive/Google Sheets.
- Teacher needed from November 01, 2021 for 2 days per week (Tuesdays & Thursdays), 6 hrs./each day.
- November 01, 2021 thru March 31, 2022 teaching contract.
- Renewable (multiple times) 6- month contract possible thereafter.
American English School (A.E.S.) is a highly respected language school offering English instruction to corporations in the Tachikawa/Hachioji/Ome areas. You will not be singing songs, changing diapers and entertaining children. You will be training business people in a professional setting.
- Location is at the Japanese Corporation (you will be teaching at the same location for the duration of the contract period) which is located within a short walk from JR train station. We have been teaching at this same location consistently since April 2012.
Duties and details
- Implement the lessons provided by our school in a professional manner adding your professionalism, personality and creativity.
- Teaching conversational and business English to Japanese engineers.
- Training will be provided as needed.
- All classes are private (one-on-one) 60-minute lessons.
- Teaching schedule is from 10 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Includes an unpaid lunch period from 12:00 – 12:45 and an unpaid break from 3:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- You will have your own private classroom provided at our client’s site.
- All lesson materials will be provided by our school.
- Successful candidates will not be required to work weekends or have any other duties besides teaching the classes.
- Teachers will occasionally be offered extra days (on scheduled days off) to substitute for one of our teachers.
- Public transportation cost will be reimbursed.
- Paid vacation/vacation pay in accordance with the Japan Labor Law for part-time employees.
Contracts and Pay
- The position is a fixed contract as stated above.
- The contract is renewable as a 6-month contract multiple times for the right teacher.
- Salary will be paid on a monthly basis at 2,500 yen/hour. This is for hours worked during your shift, therefore, if the student at the company cancels the class, you still get paid the same rate.