- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 2000 - 3500 per hour (depending on qualifications, experience) JPY Hour Re-sign bonus available
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
Yurarin English Program is seeking a passionate, dedicated, and energetic nursery instructor who genuinely loves teaching and being around children. Visiting our kindergartens once, twice or three days per week (depending on your availability and available classes) and teaching 2 hours between 9:00 – 11:30, the successful candidate will give fun, engaging lessons with lots of games and energy to our kindergarten students.
The instructor needs to be native /near-native in English. Japanese language skills a strong plus. The successful candidate will provide stimulating, fun and highly professional, quality lessons to our students, following the YEP curriculum. He/ She will be positive, friendly and energetic whilst acting as a suitable role model for our students and ambassador for our organization. He / She will maintain excellent communication and relationships with all school stakeholders and strive for ways to continually improve the program.
You will be responsible for arriving punctually at our schools, working with the Japanese staff and delivering the lessons.
Salary / Job
2000 – 3500 paid (Higher end paid to great candidates who love teaching)
Our ideal candidate is full of energy and enthusiasm for teaching young learners. Native or near native English and a desire to part of Japan’s leading early childhood education program
1500 yen per hour paid for training
YEP program English instructor.
Reporting to the Head of YEP, individual nursery school management and management at Lifesupport.
Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills essential.
- Paid training / Team teaching from October / November
- Full position commencing December 2021
- Contract: 1.5 year commitment from November 2021 – March 2023 (renewal possible)
- Transportation allowance.
- 2,000 – 3,500 yen per hour
- 1 – 3 mornings per week (2 hours between 9:00 – 11:30)
- Re-signing bonus
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and professional development
Please apply with a cover letter and your resume, indication of Japanese level and photo.