- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 その他
- Salary Commensurate with experience JPY / 該当無し
- 英語レベル 流暢
- 日本語レベル 流暢
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
Job Title: Clear and Legible Results (CLR) Technician
Location: Yokota Air Base, Japan
Start date: 1 Dec 2021; Position contingent upon contract award
Schedule: 40 hours per week
Language on Demand, Inc. is a government contracting firm located in Northern Virginia (United States) that offers a full range of language and staffing services for government and commercial clients.
LOD is seeking licensed a Clear and Legible Results (CLR) Technician to support and assist a Military Treatment Facility (MTF) in Yokota Air Base, Japan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cover front desk: answer telephone calls, greet visitors, and receive/relay messages for staff members.
- Create referrals to request appointments and coordinate referral authorizations.
- Submit referrals to the appropriate reviewer when required, schedule patient referral appointments (internal/external), and document/track the referral on a daily basis to ensure Access-to-Care standards are maintained.
- Prepare a wide variety of recurring and some nonrecurring correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Proofread and edit documents to ensure coordination procedures are followed and ensure routing/delivery of correspondences (referrals, CDs, reports, etc.) throughout the MTF.
- Obtain current, accurate contact information from patient and verify patients are registered; update demographic information as needed.
- Prepare patient briefing packets, provide pre-appointment instructions, and inform patients of the details of referral appointments.
- Coordinate translation services for patients with translation contract services and communicate with host nation hospitals and healthcare providers to facilitate patient referral requirements as needed.
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) equivalency.
- Minimum 2 year experience of background in medical administration, or insurance claims, or referrals.
- Must be proficient in English and Japanese (reading, speaking, listening and writing).
- If second language is English: A score of 730 on TOEIC OR equivalent level score on another English Test.
- If second language is Japanese: Japanese Language Proficiency Test score of at least N2, or equivalent certificate, OR a Japanese STEMP Score with a Benchmark Level of 8 (Advance-Mid). Any other possible language certification must be submitted for approval.
For more information on our company, please visit www.visitlod.com.
Job Type: Full-time