- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- 業種 インフォメーションテクノロジー, インターネット
- Salary ¥7,000,000 ~ ¥10,000,000 / 年
- 英語レベル ビジネスレベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
Skills and Requirements
● You have a degree in CS, Engineering or equivalent through experience
● You enjoy building UIs with modern tools like ES6, React, Redux, Flow, and Webpack
● You have team-based software development experience, and enjoy working with different stakeholders
● You care deeply about performance, accessibility, and API design
● You enjoy being a generalist working on anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally
● You actively seek better consumer experiences and make design proposals through wireframes, sketches and mockups
● You can connect different services and processes together even if you have not worked with them before
● You have a high bar for producing clean, maintainable and testable code
● You are comfortable working in a big codebase with multiple stakeholders
● You love learning and are not afraid to jump in
Nice to have
● You are familiar with creating B2C user experiences
● Experience with financial or payment product
Please include in your application
● A short introduction describing who you are and what you’re looking for. What projects have you enjoyed working on? Which have you disliked? What motivates you?
● Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Dribbble, etc).
● A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose).
【About the company ...】
Their online payment service was launched in October 2014. It is used by more than 700,000 merchants, including major e-commerce malls such as Amazon and Qoo10, as well as small and medium-sized shops, and currently has more than 6 million accounts.
It has been acquired by PayPal in September 2021, but the the service will continue its current business. The company will use PayPal's expertise and resources to expand the service's functionality and services to further enhance its presence in the domestic payment market.
The service offers instant, monthly-consolidated credit to consumers by removing hassles from payment and purchase experiences. It uses proprietary models and machine learning to underwrite transactions in seconds and guarantee payments to merchants. It increases revenue for merchants by reducing the number of incomplete transactions, increasing conversion rates, boosting average order values, and facilitating repeat purchases from consumers. It continues to innovate to make shopping easier and more fun both online and offline.
【 Job Description 】
The product & platform revolves around data. Looking at future, the company needs to look at every piece of the business architecture and infrastructure with a detailed and critical eye. You will help us be thoughtful and deliberate about tackling the right bottlenecks, as well as develop new features and support, extend or simplify the existing ones. You’ll have the opportunity to gain a deep understanding of creating simple user experiences for complex products.
● You will work with colleagues and teams building and improving a variety of services and features for internal and external users:
The service’s single page application for consumers. What started out as a simple payments dashboard, is growing into a full application where consumers can review and manage the increasing number of payment solutions the service offers.
● Frontend experiences for merchants that make it as easy as possible for them to receive and manage their payments online. All of the merchants participate in doing business online, and payments are an essential part of their process. Reducing friction here is what it’s about.
● The company’s internal tool used across teams to investigate and manage merchants & consumers, payments & charges, partners and settlements. They aim to increase their efficiency through investment in internal tools, and each of those tools has its own unique set of frontend engineering challenges.
● Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as experts product, design, infrastructure, and operations
● Instrument the systems with monitoring and alerting to ensure accuracy, availability and responsiveness.
【 Working time 】
【 Holiday 】
年次有給休暇(Annual Paid Leave)
年末年始休暇(New Year Holiday)
Minato, Tokyo, Japan