- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 250,000~270,000 JPY Month (negotiable)
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
Yaruki Switch Group is currently looking for enthusiastic & passionate teachers to join our WinBe school in Chiba!
■ Who We Are
Yaruki Switch Group is the 2nd largest private education group in Japan, comprised of 7 total brands with more than 1,800 directly owned and franchise-managed schools nationwide. Leveraging 30+ years of industry experience, our English language schools – Kids Duo, WinBe, Kids Duo International, and i Kids Star – are specifically tailored for young learners, with a focus on teaching through fun, hands-on activities and exposure to practical, usable English!
■ What We Offer
• Starting monthly salary of ￥250,000 – 270,000 (negotiable)
• Fully-paid comprehensive initial training, in addition to regular training workshops throughout the year
•All-English On-Boarding and Relocation Support
• Salary & career advancement opportunities based on performance
• Renewal bonus of ￥100,000 upon successful completion and re-signing of 1 year contract
• Ten paid days of leave / year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays
• Work-related commuting costs fully reimbursed
• Social Security & Health Insurance
• Visa sponsorship and renewal support
* Some contract details may vary depending on location.
■ Our Teaching Style
WinBe is a time-tested English Conversation School that focuses on providing students with fun and creative lessons that focus on real-life conversational skills. At WinBe, we believe that when students are having fun, they are more engaged; and when instructors are having fun, they provide the best possible lessons!
Rather than a goal in and of itself, our teachers at WinBe see English fluency as a valuable tool with which our students can excel in life and achieve any goal they set their minds to. With this concept in mind, our lessons our goal-driven and custom tailored to students’ individual needs; nurturing children’s confidence and motivation by assisting them in the achievement of these goals.
■ Job Requirements
• Regular working hours of 13:00-21:00 Tuesday to Friday, 10:00-18:00 on Saturdays (5 working days per week, 8 hour shifts with a 45 minute lunch break)
• Lead 50 minute English lessons for children between the ages of 3-14 in classes of up to 6 students
• Communicate with and work closely alongside bilingual Japanese staff to provide exemplary customer service for students and parents
• Participate in occasional special events held on weekends/holidays (typically once per month)
• Native-level English fluency required
• Must hold at least a 2-Year Associates Degree OR Valid Working Visa
■ Application Process
• Application Submitted
• Screening Process (5-10 business days) *
• 1st Interview (Skype)
• Introduction to School & 2nd Interview (In-Person/Skype)
• Official Offer of Position
• On-Boarding / Visa Support (if necessary)
• Initial Training & School Placement
* Note: While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.